Dubois, PA October 19, 2019

Got up early, had a quick breakfast at the Fairfield Inn in Amesbury, MA and drove the 35 miles to Logan airport and dropped Donna off to fly back home, while I started my roughly 2200 mile trip back home.  Today I only drove about 560 miles to Dubois, PA and the same b and b I stayed eat almost 6 weeks ago.  I got there at 4, and drove around on some back country roads to grab a few last color shots before dinner.  I spotted the Trump 2020 sign at a rather run down area (run down mobile homes, etc.) that had great views, which is why I stopped to take a scenery shot.    Instead of saying, "no more bullshit", it ought to read "Nothing but bullshit".  No doubt about it, rural poor America still loves this guy, although he is beyond pathetic.  Worst President ever, no one else comes close.

Drove another 550 miles to my cousin Pat's house where I had dinner with Pat and Mark and caught up, especially on their planned retirement and across country bike ride for 2020.  Then headed out to Sycamore where I stayed two nights and one day with Denise...short but productive and nice visit.  Denise's job is going well and she is doing well.













My b and b


Comments