Tierra Atacama life early April 2018

Tierra Atacama is the lodging that Adventure Life recommended to Brad when he booked through the trip, and it was definitely a luxury lodge.  Fabulous views of surrounding mountains and volcanoes, a spa (which was the only thing that wasn't included, but I'm not a spa ind of guy).  Fabulous food, and an unbelievable Easter brunch our first full day there.  The Atacama Desert region was more interesting and varied than I expected, but then I had no sense at all what this part of the trip would be like.  At the end of the day, I really enjoyed the Atacama..our hotel was luxurious, well run with interesting excursions every day...we met a great young Swiss couple (Sarah and Michael) whom Donna and I might stop in and see in September in Switzerland, and had a truly amazing and outlandish experience with our amiable drunk Aussie aquaintance Tim and his girlfriend the evening after our Diablo canyon hike (see a few posts back).

















Comments