Aria and Anna come to Littleton

Things are opening up in both Utah and Colorado (mean old coronavirus, as Aria and Anna would say), so we plan a visit.  Plans got canceled back in March over Aria’s preschool spring break, and she’s been finishing the preschool year on Zoom.  I drove to Holladay, spent the night, drove them back for 6 days, and then Donna and I drove them back (more on that visit later).  So much of our usual activities are shut down, such as the Denver Museum of NAture and Science, the Littleton Historical Museum, etc, so we mostly hung out at home and in our neighborhood.  Aria is just happy to be with Granny where ever, and vice versa.  We did get the canoe out one afternoon and canoed on our lake (big pond)...and took in a couple of sunsets from the lake too.  It’s not the ocean (by a long shot), but looking at these photos makes me realize all over again, how fortunate we are to live where we do..pretty darn spectacular.  Anyway, as always a good time was had by all...my contribution is basically transportation and buttermilk pancake making...but I’ll take what I can get.  Observing Aria’s joy around Donna is wonderful.  Anna, Colin and I did a day hike at Loveland Pass on Colin’s day off too (see next post).





































































Comments