Anna and Aria up at Silver Lake after a snowfall 9-19-17

We all went to Jenny Wright and Cesar's wedding on Saturday, which was really wonderful...a beautiful setting, beautiful bride and handsome groom, all captured by a fantastic photographer (Anna).  Perhaps later I'll grab a few of Anna's photos and put them on the BLOG for posterity.  The day after the wedding (Sunday) I drove Kirsten and Donna to the airport, and dropped off Sue Wrights car at her house.  Nic, Anna and Aria came and picked me up, but no after me having to go jump them at a nearby gas station, and buying and installing a new car battery.  That first day was a late start and the hardest one for Aria on our four day there and back drive from SLC to Arcata.  She was perfect the last day though and I am sure she was glad to be home.  She's a real road warrior, just like her grandfather Haddie (i.e. me).  Anna, Aria and I headed up to Silver Lake up Big Cottonwood Canyon on Tuesday and then I drove back to Littleton on Wednesday.  Here are a few pics from our little Silver Lake hike.

























Comments