Bike riding west of Madison WI with cousin Pat and Mark; May 2017

After the BWCA, I headed down to Madison for a one night visit with Carla and Pat, and then met my cousin Pat and Mark at a county park about 20 miles west of Madison where we did a "moderately hilly"  (seemed very hilly to me) 22 mile bike ride in Wisconsin dairy country.  The hills were hard, but I never had to get off the bike and walk uphill (did get down to 2.8 mph though), so a victory of sorts.  Very pretty countryside, and then a big late lunch in town before heading down to Illinois and a three day visit with my sister and parents.  Planted a few more shrubs in between rain while in STC.  Denise joined a Brad and George (who also happened to be in STC) along with Pat and Mark for gourmet burgers in Geneva - a great reunion for Pat and Denise.  brad made it over to my folks house for a couple of hours and they really enjoyed his visit.  A 15 hours straight thru as usual drive home and another midwest tour was "in the bag".































Comments