Celebrating the 4th of July with Aria born at 7:04 PM, and weighing 7 lbs 4 ounces

So since Aria was born at 7:04 PM and weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces (cue the folks who see cosmic significance to such things - not me by the way, although it's fun), it is appropriate that we get to celebrate her first 4th of July (7-4) together.  I was home for 4 days, and Kirsten and I took off for Salt Lake City for the 4th of July weekend on Thursday at around 2 PM.  That gave me an opportunity to give my "I need to move from the front range of Colorado to somewhere smaller" speech, as we had bad traffic (think lots of stop and go) all the way to Ft. Collins, which is 60-70 miles from our house.  Welcome to L.A.

Anyway we made it, and had a wonderful time in SLC, including a "Don and Anna photo shoot" with little Aria, and a great 4th of July hosted by the Mahoneys, who also boarded Kirsten and Donna for the weekend (I started out there too, but cat allergies caused me to move over to Anna and Nic's).  Much fun as always in SLC, and more Aria photos!




































 Lizzie and 4 month old Matthew and Dave and 2 week old Aria (Yikes!)




 Karen with 4 month old grandson Matthew and Donna with granddaughter Aria

Comments