The winter of my content - just retired

Retired at the end of the day on January 10, 2011 at the age of 58.  Life is good!  So what was retirement life right out of the shute.  Well, for those who know me they will not be surprised - it was great.  My typical week consisted of weekdays up in the mountains skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing, followed by three days back home - Repeat   It was a great snow year in the high country of Colorado, so I had great snow conditions all season.  Donna snuck in a weekend or two while she was working hard working her last full time year in Littleton Public Schools, and Anna and Kirsten joined us for Thanksgiving and Christmas (Colin was working food service at Winter Park and he and I skied together several times).  Here are a few pics from the winter.


































Comments